I Can't Live Without It
Avon Products I Can't Live Without
5. Beyond Color Plumping Lipstick- Twig is MY color. I love this lipstick because it really does give my lips more plumpness (is that a word?), it glides on so smooth, and the color is perfect for my skin tone!
4. ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Anti-Frizz Capsules- This was actually the first anti-frizz product, Avon or otherwise, that I had ever used. I noticed recently that my hair was drying frizzy so I figured for $3.99, it's worth a try. It worked like a charm. The instructions are to use 1 - 2 capsules and I found that 1 capsule worked magic for me. I just put it on while my hair is damp, blow dry and style as usual and voila!: hair without frizz. Yippee!
3. Daring Definition Mousse Mascara - in black of course! My eyes feel completely naked when I don't wear mascara. I used to use the higher end kind, but as my pocketbook emptied out, I discovered this Avon product is just as good, if not better. It gives my thin lashes that little oomph that I crave.
2. All Over Kabuki Face Brush - Strange name, good product. When I first saw it in the catalog, I wasn't sure how to correctly pronounce the name. What I am sure of is how great it works. It is the ideal brush in terms of softness, usefulness, and its dainty size fits comfortably between my small fingers and my make-up bag. It is a must for applying number 1 below. And judging from the 104 product reviews online, I'm not the only one saying "Order me another Kabuki, please".
1. Smooth Minerals Foundation - in Nude. This is hands-down the one product that I never leave the house without putting it on. What I really like about this foundation is the 100% natural mineral used and the fact that I can use as little or as much as I need for coverage. I was skeptical at first about their claim that "After one week, skin looks healthier and more radiant, with visibly reduced redness", but since I have been using it for the past 6 months, I have noticed a real difference. Love it and highly recommend it!
Now that you know mine, what are some of your Avon must-haves? If you're ready to start your own list of favorites and don't already have an Avon rep, click here to start. Colleen is by far the BEST Avon rep I've ever had. While you're there, check out the neat products in their breast cancer awareness collection.
Images from Avon.com
This was a personal opinion list and not solicited from a sponsor. I am not in any way affiliated with Avon at this time.
Happy getting beautiful!
Sharing really is caring!
Use the Share feature below so others can enjoy, too.